Are you looking for an exceptional photography print for a gift? Are you interested in extending your collection by a unique piece of art? Please consider my offer.
Author’s photographs ready for exposition, framed and send in dedicated boxes
- “Day after…”, a reportage from Paris, France, just after the terrorist attempt in November 2015. It consists of 29 photographs: 20 monochromatic, 9 color. Available sizes: 50x70cm.
- “Intelligent nude”, 28 monochromatic photographs, pigment printed, 100% cotton base. Bindings: frame and anti-reflective glass. Available sizes: 50x70cm, 80x80cm, 80x122cm (frames are fully filled with the print).
- “Mirrors” – part one, 22 photographs, pigment prints, cellulose base. Binding: A1 Platinum frame. Available sizes: 50x50cm, 50x70cm.
- “Santorini”, 26 photographs, color pigment prints. Binding: black AL frame, glass. Available sizes: 50x70cm.
- “Grabarka”, a reportage from Grabarka Mountain, Poland. Binding: passe-partout, frame, glass. Available sizes: 50x70cm.
- “Kresy”, 35 landscape photographs that documents transformation of East regions of Poland. Binding: passe-partout, frame, glass. Available sizes: 50x70cm.
- “Little big travel”, 54 travel, landscape and document photographs. Binding: frame, PVC, acrylic glass. Available sizes: 50x70cm.
Photographs from author’s collection or given materials, prepared for a given event or exhibition, available upon request.
Photographs from author’s collection prepared as a medium and large format pigment and PIEZOGRAPHY® prints, dedicated for exhibitions and interior decorations. Each print is delivered with description, certificate of authenticity and signed with EPSON DIGIGRAPHY embossed stamp. Such prints are unprecedentedly resistant to ageing, proving its value on the art market around the world.
Non-silver negatives prepared in PIEZOGRAPHY® technique on special foils from given digital photographs.
Contact sheet prints in historic technique – chromium gelatin – prepared on dedicated bases, that passed Photographic Activity Test (PAT), or other acid-free papers. Each print is unique because the resulting picture is created slightly different each time.
Contact sheet platinum prints created on manually crafted platinum or palladium acid-free bases with infinite lifespan. Each print has passed PAT, the most important certification for bases that guaranties long lifespan and permanency of the print. Available sizes range from 13x18cm to 42x76cm.
Photography framing meets all ascetic requirements, prevents and protects photography against destructive forces.
I focus on hand-made passe-partout using acid-free dense boards that comes with different thickness (1.4 – 3.5mm), color and texture. Frames are made from exotic wood that is protected with lacquer, wax or oil that guaranties no contact with the print. Backs are made of acid-free board. Glass is provided with anti-reflective and UV coating that meets museums requirements. It is perfectly transparent, provides no reflections and maximum safety for the art print. Upon request, standard glass with anti-glare coating is available.
Passe-partouts frames meet museum and collector requirements due do the usage of acid-free cellulose and 100% cotton fiber: Alpha Essentials, Alphamat Altacare Tatami Silks or Alpharag Artcare. The alkaline pH boards come with 1.5-3.2mm thickness and Photographic Activity Test certifications (ANSI iT9.16/ISO14523).
Museum quality glass blocks UV in 90%, light reflected does not exceed 1% and 98% is the factor of light transmission. The 2mm. thick glass comes with anti-glare or anti-reflective coating.
Framed box or passe-partout guarantees that the art print has no contact with the glass. Other elements, e.g. frame backs, also meets museums and collector’s requirements.
The frame type, materials, dimensions and preparation for events, exhibitions, auctions or interior decoration need to be discussed during an appointment or by mail order.